The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, together with the Israel National Museum of Science, Technology, and Space (Madatech), is pleased to announce the SciTech 2023 Summer Program for international youth!
We invite you to join this unique program in which you will develop your entrepreneurial skills and knowledge in fields which are at the frontier of science and technology, including robotics, space, biotechnology, and food!
The program is open to high-school students in grades 11 – 12, with a background in science or engineering. For more information, visit int.technion.ac.il/programs/scitech.
Registration Closes March 31, 2023
Registration fee US $200^
Participation fee US $5,200*
What will you gain from participating in the SciTech program?
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of leading research fields including robotics, space, biotechnology, food engineering, and more
- Entrepreneurial and innovation skills through practical experience of working on real-life problems
- Exposure to the Technion’s faculties and leading professors
- Developing personal connections with youth from around the world
- Understanding of Israel’s culture, society and history
- The program will provide participants with opportunities to discover the multifaceted culture and history of Israel through a social program which will include sightseeing trips in Haifa and around Israel, lectures, cultural activities, sports, and more.