Join Our Team
Customer Relationship Management Data Analyst
Our client, The American Technion Society is currently seeking a CRM Data Analyst to join their growing organization. This position is based 2-3 days a week in the NYC office.
American Technion Society (ATS) is committed to using data and analytics to meet goals, drive revenue growth and advance the organization as laid out in the strategic plan. Working closely with the Assistant Director, Database Services and Gifts Administration and reporting to the CFO, the Data Analyst will uncover insights that inform actionable business decisions across all departments at ATS.
The Data Analyst must be knowledgeable of data standards and best practices as they relate to fundraising. This role requires the ability to work directly with large data sets, strong communication skills, and an interest in fundraising. They will work closely with major gifts officers, senior staff, and various departments to identify and execute opportunities to further leverage technology to achieve the organization’s mission.
The Data Analyst will be expected to be an expert in Raiser’s Edge and will spend 30-40% of their time supporting the Assistant Director, Database Services and Gifts Administration to support and further develop reporting capabilities as well as act as their back-up.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Design Raisers Edge reports, queries and exports as needed
- Create and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Create and maintain regularly updated dashboards, develop expertise in various data visualization tools to build new reports and dashboards
- Analyze and interpret data to provide ongoing support and facilitate strategic decisions
- Generate required donor lists as needed for philanthropic giving, digital engagement, donor stewardship and marketing strategies
- Systems and Process Support
- Advise and help build integrations between data systems, partnering with various stakeholders across the organization to find ways to automate recurring business processes
- Manage integrations between data sets and reporting tools (SQL reporting, Power BI, etc) in order to automate and optimize reporting process
- Oversee the import and export of data between a variety of sources to ensure secure transmittal across multiple platforms
- Work with various stakeholders to analyze business processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Ongoing Development and Data Maintenance
- Collaborate with outside agencies as needed for report development
- Regularly audit existing reporting and make recommendations for enhancements or new analysis
- Work with Digital Engagement Manager and Sr. Director of Marketing and Communication to verify data and create unified reporting structures
- Partner with stakeholders to propose ways of maintaining data and coding in various systems for better data management and reporting
- Monitor trends and serve as subject matter expert of analytics tools and platforms; look for new opportunities and solutions for ATS
- Support the Assistant Director, Database Services and Gifts Administration in ongoing governance and data hygiene
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing data analysis and reporting, preferably in Raisers Edge or Sales Force
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data
- Advanced knowledge of Raisers Edge (or Salesforce) and Excel a must; basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with reporting software such a Tableau, Power BI a plus
- Ability to document policies and procedures and communicate complex technical information
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Salary Range: $85,000-$95,000
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills you possess? If so, we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.